[Northkeep] Baronial Web Page

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Fri Sep 6 07:43:17 PDT 2002

Just a reminder that Diarmaid does not create content for the web page.  If
you feel that a web page needs to be updated then you should contact the
person responsible for that event or item and urge them to give new content
to Diarmaid.  For example (and this is only an example)...........if you are
worried that the wInterkingdom page has not been updated, go to the
autocrats, not Diarmaid.  He says this at every meeting we have but he is
still getting requests to update things that are not his responsibility.  If
you are not sure who to talk to about something that needs updating, talk to
one of us or to Marta and we'll see what we can do.  Ok????  Thanks
everyone!

Ainar & Mercedes