[Northkeep] Poison Ivy [was archery]

Amanda Blackwolf amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 25 19:45:05 PDT 2002

All fine and dandy, but most if not ALL of these products say....."do not
use around the eyes" And the archer in question (my daughter) got poison ivy
all over her face.....which is why I asked if it had died out yet.

Amanda Blackwolf
(who would be more than happy to find a poison ivy product that was usable
on the face.........for MANY children's sakes...RiverParks is not clear this
year either, apparently)