[Northkeep] Poison Ivy [was archery]

Elodie elodie_osu at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 20:27:34 PDT 2002

 in case any one else gets poison whatever...any anti ivy cream alternated with a benedryl cream 3 times daily applied with cotton swab will get rid of poison sumac/ivy within a week...
Elodie                                                                                                                    apersonwhoREALLYhatespoisonivy!!
  Amanda Blackwolf <amandablackwolf at sbcglobal.net> wrote: All fine and dandy, but most if not ALL of these products say....."do not
use around the eyes" And the archer in question (my daughter) got poison ivy
all over her face.....which is why I asked if it had died out yet.

Amanda Blackwolf
(who would be more than happy to find a poison ivy product that was usable
on the face.........for MANY children's sakes...RiverParks is not clear this
year either, apparently)