[Northkeep] Scribal Questions

Donna Hufford dhufford at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 10 11:29:32 PDT 2003

For Zubeyda and Morgana and other interested folks:
Scribal Guild does meet on the third thursday--this month that will be next
thursday the 17th.  I will send out a reminder next week and post
directions. We would be happy to provide technical assistance. We do have a
calligrapher among our regular group and he usually brings lots of wonderful
source materials.

Also, thanks to our regulars and to Tamberlin and Zubeyda for providing
scrolls for the Crown.  I just sent off another packet with about 20 very
nice scrolls.

Look forward to seeing you next week

Siobhan