[Northkeep] Scribal Questions

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 18:26:59 PDT 2003

Take 412/51 (Keystone Expressway) west to Sand
Springs. Exit at Hwy
97/Wilson Ave and turn right (north) onto Wilson.
Continue forward to
9th
street.  Turn right (east) and go one block to
Cleveland.  My house is
on
the Southeast corner, address 825 N. Cleveland.  Phone
245-9760  --- Siobhan

For some odd reason I keep copies of directions :)
We don't have a whole lot of calligraphy in this
baronary but Istvan has some very nice stuff if you
ask him nicly.

Tamberlin
who is cramming on castallen scrolls currently

--- Donna Hufford <dhufford at earthlink.net> wrote:
> For Zubeyda and Morgana and other interested folks:
> Scribal Guild does meet on the third thursday--this
> month that will be next
> thursday the 17th.  I will send out a reminder next
> week and post
> directions. We would be happy to provide technical
> assistance. We do have a
> calligrapher among our regular group and he usually
> brings lots of wonderful
> source materials.
>
> Also, thanks to our regulars and to Tamberlin and
> Zubeyda for providing
> scrolls for the Crown.  I just sent off another
> packet with about 20 very
> nice scrolls.
>
> Look forward to seeing you next week
>
> Siobhan

=====
:p :b :d :p :b :d :p :b :d :p :b :d :p :b :d

Friends help you move.
Best friends help you move bodies.
---bumpersticker