[Northkeep] List Field Updates

j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 19 08:02:49 PDT 2003

Greetings all,
Well I thought that people would like to know where we are in working on the
new list field. Everything is progressing nicely. I have the Rebar and it
has been cut to length. Monday or Tuesday I will have the angle iron, but it
will need to be cut and the whole lot will need to be ground for burrs etc.
All that will remain then is welding the parts together, and painting the
whole part with rustoleum.

The pole covering crenellated flags have been cut out and distributed to
various ladies in the Barony for sewing together. My hope is that all the
parts can be finished and brought together at populace meeting on the 28th.

Some time over the next week we need to get together with those who were
going to do the welding and grinding...if you let me know what day would be
good for you I will gladly meet you in Tulsa. with the parts. Would
Wednesday night Fighter Practice be good? What ever or when ever let me know
and I will get the stuff to you. Also if you are going to need welding rods,
cutting blades etc...let me know what you need and I will have it brought
along with the parts.

A copy of the plans should be available from the Baronial Web site. If any
of you  have any questions regarding the list field, or are working on part
of this and ran into any problems please let me know ASAP.

Kind Regards,
Laird Ian Dun Gillan