[Northkeep] Pavillions

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 09:54:16 PDT 2003

As of this moment, Annis and I cannot make the faire, due to no gas.  We will be at Crown, as we have gas and such for that.  A tent can be inexpensive, and if you need I have a mundane cabin tent you could borrow.  I will bring my pavillions book to crown, along with paper and such.  It takes two weeks to make a pavillion at a leisurely pace, or two days if your best friend calls and says," two days till estrella.  make it, i give you lotta money."  It was a huge tent, and he did pay well.  Back to reality, if you need a tent for crown, I will bring the cabin mundane one, and we can go over plans for pavillions.

Lord Skerri Valtorsson, Esq.
Incipientalmost Canton of Chemin Noir
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed