[Northkeep] Castellan Reservations

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 16:59:07 PDT 2003

Well, as a newbie to Ansteorra and Northkeep, could someone please tell me what/when/where about this Castellan event?  Sounds like everyone knows what your talking about but me!
Lady Annis
 Amanda Blackwolf <amandablackwolf at cox.net> wrote:While I am very glad to see so many people sending reservations for
Castellan's feast, can you please email reservations to me privately, at
amandablackwolf at cox.net. If you do not receive an acknowledgment from me
personally, then try resending before going to the list.

Thanks,
Amanda Blackwolf

---