[Northkeep] three questions...

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 17:14:03 PDT 2003

Not to knock any of the merchants of pottery, but wooden tableware can usually be found rather cheaply at second-hand stores -- and are more period than the Tupperware option.  :)
just wanting to give you additional options...
Lady Annis
 Beth Hansen <Beth at stormreaver.net> wrote:2) Does anyone in the Barony make pottery? I have finally convinced my
sweetie to come to an SCA event, and it will be Crown. We have feast
reservations, and I'd rather not break out the Tupperware in front of the
royals. :-) Would like to purchase a nice, period place setting for each of
us. (Other suggestions for period feast ware would be welcome, too.)