[Northkeep] Crown and Queen

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at juno.com
Sat Apr 19 17:08:42 PDT 2003

As am I, your humble servant, new to this realm (so forgive me if I
become confused or do things improperly... ). I would LOVE to help in ANY
way possible. My thread and bobbins are yours, as well as my time in any
other catagory I may serve. I am excitedly awaiting my first big event,
Crown, and meeting you all. BTW~How do I sign up to help?

So do I need to do some sort of introduction, now that you know I am
here?

Chris (just a girl)