[Northkeep] Crown and Queen

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Sat Apr 19 17:49:11 PDT 2003

At 07:08 PM 4/19/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>As am I, your humble servant, new to this realm (so forgive me if I
>become confused or do things improperly... ). I would LOVE to help in ANY
>way possible. My thread and bobbins are yours, as well as my time in any
>other catagory I may serve. I am excitedly awaiting my first big event,
>Crown, and meeting you all. BTW~How do I sign up to help?
>
>So do I need to do some sort of introduction, now that you know I am
>here?
>
>Chris (just a girl)

I would love to welcome you to our fair Barony and look forward to making
your acquaitance.  Let me know if there is anything I can help you with in
finding your way here.  The Barony has a wonderful web page and has great
maps and info for the various activities locally.  Populace is a week from
Monday and we look forward to meeting you, if you can make it.

Susan the Curious
Hospitaller of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra