[Northkeep] garb question: Folkwear Cheesemaker's smock

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 16:26:53 PDT 2003

I know the book your talking about, I saw it on Crafterschoice.com last night.  I was only disappointed it didn't include more patterns.  :) Lady Annis "the much more likely to attempt it with a pattern type sewer"

Zenobia Mira Vallis <VivatTheDream at cox.net> wrote:
Have you seen the new Folkwear Book of Ethnic Clothing? Gorgeous!!

Zenobia

Lady Annis atte Roseberry    Barony of Northkeep    Kingdom of Ansteorra