[Northkeep] Some changes

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 14 09:59:31 PDT 2003

There will be some upcoming changes to stuff that involves me in the near
future.  First and Foremost, HE Mercedies will be taking over the web page
completely and fully any day now.  Please give her your full support.  I
will be maintaining the discussion group since that is a different job
virtually everywhere else in the universe and is actually easier than
remembering to feed the cats daily.

Shoe classes will moving around a little bit so that they aren't always as
Their Excellencies house .  The actual schedule will be posted shortly since
every time I repeat it I get it screwed it it  :)   One week they will be at
TE's, one week will be at Amanda's, one week will be at Needleworkers at
Faolans, and the last week will be populace meeting as usual. (and I KNOW
that's not the right order).

Marc/Diarmaid