[Northkeep] Some changes

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu Aug 14 10:45:18 PDT 2003

And on that note, shoe class will be at the Blackwolf Manor next week.  If
you will be attending and you need directions, please call Amanda - 447-3344
or e-mail me off list steldr at cox.net

The schedule is:
1st Monday - Mercedes & Ainar's House
2nd Monday - at Faolan's w/Needleworker's
3rd Monday  - at the Blackwolf Home
4th Monday (There's one in September and December) to be announced closer to
the date.

Mercedes