[Northkeep] Dionadair

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Thu Aug 28 04:57:59 PDT 2003

Yes, pavilions are allowed and we encourage them! The more pavilions the
more we are creating a medieval atmosphere for the public. Last year we
were at the park between 7:00 and 7:30 a.m. If you'd like to bring
anything for the fighters for refreshment, I mentioned at Pop. it would
be greatly appreciated. I'm bringing fighter biscuits for example, but
pickles, olives, sliced oranges, grapes, etc. are always welcome. I also
wanted to remind you of the revel that will be held at Cat, Anaka and
Masamune's house that night. Usually everyone brings a dish to pass and
their own drinks and we all get together and socialize. Tamberlin also
asked for people to bring examples of A&S projects for her table to
display. Lots of people stop by and talk to her about the display, so
the more items the better. If anyone wants to bring their drums or
harps, or A&S projects that they can set-up and work on at the park as
part of the demonstration, that's always welcome too.

In Service,

Marta