[Northkeep] Dionadair

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Aug 28 19:40:05 PDT 2003

Marta wrote: > Yes, pavilions are allowed and we encourage them! The more
pavilions the> more we are creating a medieval atmosphere for the public.

Sadly, I do not have a pavillion to set up (any more) for the waterbearers
use... apparently someone felt they needed it more than we did, and helped
themselves to it out of the back of Abe's truck. :-(

Does the barony have a tent we can use? Tables?

curiously,

zubeydah, who is still *eagerly* seeking people who can be bribed to be on
the Waterbearing Squad