[Northkeep] NEWEST ARCHER

LD.BLACKMOON ld.blackmoon at gbronline.com
Sun Dec 7 14:43:35 PST 2003

greetings

for all those archers that missed today's archery practice , you missed seeing northkeeps newest archer ( colton hunter , age 7 ) shoot his very first bow , and scored a royal round of 7 on his first try !!!!!!    yeaaaa !!!!
anyway , the rest of us archers had just as much fun watching the new archer shoot as we did actually shooting .. and yes we turned in royal round scores as well...

feel left out ???? then come on out to archery practice , and have some fun ...
be safe , be happy, have fun
ld.blackmoon