[Northkeep] invited

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Thu Dec 18 18:32:15 PST 2003

Puck and Gabri will be at Northkeep's Tuesday night rapier fighter practice
this coming Tuesday (Dec 23rd) directions can be found on the Northkeep
website.  I suspect something dinner-like will be done somewhere afterwards
(to be decided at practice).
Also, weather permitting, a bunch of us will be hanging out and rapier
fighting in Northkeep with Malcolm at Woodward Park, the Saturday after
Christmas (Dec 27th).  Noon-ish until we all get hungry and want to have
dinner.  Macaroni Grill (71st-ish and Memorial) has become the traditional
eating-place afterwards.  (and where we all meet if the weather is too cold
for fighting.)

Therese