[Northkeep] Shoe Class

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Mon Dec 1 13:39:21 PST 2003

I knew he wasn't being mean, I thought I would do a little poke myself

= )

Hope to see everyone attending shoe class tonight.

Exactly. Diarmaid is never intentionally mean to anyone unless they
deserve his wrath.  Fortunately, I haven't been on the receiving end yet. I actually appreciate his quick wit, and knew what he was talking about in his e-mail, since I've been working on my shoes for well over a year, and they just are not getting done! Considering the length of time it's taking me to complete my shoes, he's being extremely patient with me!

Marta
<<<
Renault