[Northkeep] OT-thoughts for our cat Monty

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 04:38:12 PST 2003

Having pets too and knowing how dear they can be to one's heart, I understand what you are going through.  Andie and I will be thinking about you and Monty.

Susan O'Neal <catmafia at direcway.com> wrote:I hadn't sent this to the list, due to the off topic nature of it, but
since so many of you know Monty I wanted to share. He is the black and
white Japanese Bobtail for those who don't remember him by name.

He is at the vets and is thought to have an aortic embolism, it disrupted
blood flow to his hind legs. They are treating him with blood thinners and
think he should be fine, we bring him home in the afternoon. We appreciate
all thoughts and prayers, as you know with my animals-they are members of
the family and I am missing him with him gone tonight.

Just wanted to let you know as he has so many friends in Northkeep,
Susan

Katrine la Esclopiera
(aka Ryn the Gimp... only a little more serious)

Something to do when bored...Hide in a clothing rack at Wal-Mart and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"