[Northkeep] Machine Embroidery needed

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Mon Dec 8 11:41:07 PST 2003

An option/direction,

As we approach the X-mas season, many places offer Name embroidry with purchase of Christmas stocking or donation. They may provide the service if you paid them the same amount.

When I started a few months ago looking for options to make the Baronial patch, someone suggested the Broken Arrow Wal-Mart had that service.  I went there but coun't find where.  I thought about getting a machine, the coversion software & disk maker, but opted out for the ~$800 price tag for everything.

You might contact Lahoma Simon, she might have ACCESS to one.  But I don't know if she or the machine's owner KNOWS how to do that feature.  I haven't heard on the list that I am on, anyone that has one.

I hope this helps,

Ron/Renault