[Northkeep] Machine Embroidery needed

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Mon Dec 8 11:33:41 PST 2003

I found that the Cherry Street Sewing Parlor will do a name on a stocking
for $10 ($14 if they have to dismantle the stocking themselves). So I think
I may do that... although that adds up when you are doing 3 stockings! I may
consider doing a quick stitch name on it myself, it's only for some doggies,
anyway. Keep the ideas coming, though... now that I think about it, $10 is a
bit much when I have 3 to do.

Chris