[Northkeep] Northkeep camp at gulf

Theresa Kwasny thkwasny at cox-internet.com
Tue Feb 4 06:46:55 PST 2003

Now that we know WHO is going, on to the important stuff... food.

Most Excellent Mercedes, you spoke of the possibility of a deep fried turkey
dinner one night.

Personally, I think it is a great idea, and I have a turkey in the freezer I
would donate to the cause.  It would be extra fabulous if it were on
Thursday or Friday.  Looking over the fighting schedule, I'll be bouncing
back and forth from the Heavy field to the Rapier field and back both days
(assuming I can get authorized for combat archery this weekend or at River
War).  Baron Ainar and Don Puck set a fine example last year.  They, and our
friends from Moonshadowe, inspired me to participate on both fields.  I
wouldn't scoff if someone else cooked my entrée either of those nights.  I
will feel somewhat cooked at the end of the day ;).  Do we want potluck side
dishes?

Therese