[Northkeep] OT: supporting Northkeep folks'

Mark D. Conklin N7XYO markdc at olpdsl.net
Tue Feb 25 20:39:15 PST 2003

I would be very pleased to help any of our good Gentle folke meet thier
MAJOR KITCHEN/LAUNDRY APPLIANCE needs.   I work at Hahn Appliance Center.
6540 E 41st, Tulsa (41st & Sheridan) 622-6262 Ext 25.  Please remind me at
you are a SCA from Northkeep and I will make sure you get the BEST deal in
Tulsa on your appliances..... ask Kat :)

Lord Marcus Quietly - Seller of "The Big Ovens" and other really nice stuff
:)
MKA:  Mark Conklin