[Northkeep] Wed. Night

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 12:24:17 PST 2003

Greetings from your neighborhood Knight Marshall,

Tonight my house and garage will be open for armor and pre-Gulf War work. If you are planning on working on something that requires garage time please dress warmly and bring gloves, it will be a bit cold. If you have projects that can be worked on indoors feel free to bring them. If you need directions please feel free to contact me off list.

Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn

Squire to Sir Alreck Canin

Knight Marshall Northkeep.