[Northkeep] Leather & Rivets Place

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 21:09:42 PST 2003

Greetings Unto Whom This Missive Doth Reach!
   Valstarr here, with an address question: what is
the address of the place that sells rivets and leather
that is inside Tulsa that I have seen some postings
concerning?
   I am to be in Tulsa tomorrow to do a little evening
work. I have been to Mid-America's since they moved
out near Coweta, but could use a reminder where the
place in Tulsa is.
   I actually armored back up and fought recently, at
the Smythkepe event. I would like to do some kit
improvement. Coming up to the barony's fighter
practices and actually getting in the 'swing' of
things wouldn't hurt either!

   Have a great night!
   Valstarr the humor-impaired?