[Northkeep] Precook, when & where?

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 17:22:54 PST 2003

Very glad you asked Damon-- sorry for such a late post
on this!!
The feast Pre-Cook will be held at the home of Catan,
Masamune and Ankae's house 1511 S. St.Louis at 10am

-- Their house is the 1st house directly
behind Camerellis Italian rest. and the Do-nut shop on
Cherry Street (15th) (across St. Louis from the Atomic
Borrito) I'll have an SCA sign out.

We could use food processors if people are willing to
bring them. (not that big of a deal if not, we'll have
at least 2 there already)

We will be making stuffed grape leaves and
cheesey-puffed pastries and stuffed dates.

If you need directions, call 406-6241 whoever answers
will be able to give directions if you are lost.

Thanks People!

Zahava