[Northkeep] Opinion on Wars

Frank Howerton hoefish at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 29 16:40:40 PST 2003

  Well I have been to all three and all have good and bad points about them.
Gulf War is my favorite. It has LOTS of fighting, parties, and nice weather.
Lillies has our friends the Calons. Good fighting and great people, hot as
*$#@ but worth it. Pennsic is HUGE. Lots of fighting with people you will
never see again, more people to swing a stick at than you "almost" care to
swing at and GREAT parties. Down side is everything freaky and weird you
thought of the SCA and fear in the SCA is there in triplicate. My opinion is
Gulf War, then Lillies, followed by Pennsic.

Karl Hungus