[Northkeep] demo during the week of August 4th-8th

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 19:40:08 PDT 2003

Greetings to the Best Barony in the Known World,,

I come to you to ask for your help.
We have been asked to participate in an European History Day during the above week.
Any and all Fighters, Artisans,Bards,Cooks, and all others who just want to talk about their Personas would be Welcome.
Please allow me to know if you are able to come and if you need any supplies..I am assured that most will be supplied..

I am attending  a planning meeting on Wensday and will have more info for those who are able to come to the Demo. This is again a greeat time to show how involved in the community we are..

If you have any question please call or email me.

Lord Galiwyn
Hospitaller of Northkeep
A lover, Not a fighter.