[Northkeep] Anyone for Bardic Guild? (fwd)

Marie Adams marie.adams at visionoflove.net
Fri Jul 25 13:53:09 PDT 2003

Count me in for the 8th! I was speaking to Kasha about this on Tuesday at
rapier practice, and was very glad to hear that she's going to try to
start Bardic Guild up again. Also, I would love to host a meeting
sometime; we have a fairly good-sized living room as well, and a big
backyard with a patio. We live off of 51st and County Line in Broken
Arrow, which I know isn't close to all Tulsans, but if no one minds making
a little drive, we'd love to have you!
Serena