[Northkeep] Anyone for Bardic Guild? (fwd)

DulcetKitten at aol.com DulcetKitten at aol.com
Sat Jul 26 01:49:28 PDT 2003

            Is there any rule that says we can't have a Bardic meeting more
often than once a month?  Serena, I say go for it!  If you plan it, they will
come!  Besides, there are some people who can't make it to the one on the 8th,
but expressed an interest in coming to one.  I don't know all the protocol for
this though.  Bardry is my passion....so of course I'd be the first one to
jump up and down if this became a weekly event, but I'm not sure if that's
logistically possible.  Maybe three weeks at a conference room in a library and
once a month get together at someone's house for a more festive occasion?  I just
put the idea out for consideration.  Me and my enthusiasm. :)

Das'vidanya!
Kasha