[Northkeep] Brother Embroidery Machine PE-150V

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Jul 22 13:28:55 PDT 2003

I've submitted a bid to their excellencies from a company that can create
3" patches of the baronial device (the public use one - red star and keep,
not the official Device) for a whopping $1.75 each, minimum order of 100,
no set up charges.

I believe it's being considered for purchase and resale by the barony at a
small markup, and might be worth waiting on, rather than doing it
yourself...

There's also a company at the BA WalMart that for  $65 setup fee, and then
a per thousand-thread-count will make any design, at whatever size you
want. I've used them for hats, shirts, etc. They do banners, patches,
shirts, etc.

just a pair of options to be aware of.

- zubeydah