[Northkeep] Wed. and Friday nights

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 09:08:58 PDT 2003

Greetings to one and all,

After an excellent Castellan it is time again for Wed. night practice. We have had 11+ at two in a row and I expect to see the same this week, I know you are out there......See you Wed at 6:30pm at Mclure Park, at 7th and Memorial.

Also, Friday night at 730pm I am hosting an armoring night and armor consulting night. If you need to fix things or have questions about construction of armor please feel free to come on over. My address is 1737 S. Indianapolis Ave. (off of 19th and Harvard) Please email me if you need directions.

Thank you,
Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alreck Kanin
Knight Marshall Northkeep.