[Northkeep] Wed. and Friday nights

Horn, Trisha D. tdhorn at saintfrancis.com
Wed Jun 4 07:23:27 PDT 2003

Since my son is in the beginning stages of preparing to start the process of
almost being ready to look around and think about getting his armor
together, it would probably behoove him to attend Friday night.  I will need
directions, please and thank you. About what time does the shindig commence?

Raghnailt (mother of Jay, aka Skinny Boy, aka rayjay [thanks to Aethelred
and Elina, hee hee])

********* Email Confidentiality Statement *********
Visit http://www.saintfrancis.com/emailconf.asp