[Northkeep] re: credit WAS walmart warning

Hegdale family hegclan1 at valornet.com
Sun Jun 15 09:03:44 PDT 2003

i found out you can contact the credit bureaus (Experian, Transunion,
Equifax) to have them put an alert on your credit report requiring them to
directly contact you if anyone applies for credit with your identity. they
then give you a free report of your credit with instructions how to correct.
credit information stays for 7 yrs especially as long as there is new
activity on the acct. if you continue to have problems with walmart, please
let me know. i'd be curious to hear.

major consumer advocate, mehrin