[Northkeep] fighting video tapes

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 14:07:59 PDT 2003

I remember that CBS broadcast!  It was so cool to see people I actually knew on TV -- especially since we were living in Atenveldt at the time.

Ah, memories....

Annis

Hugh Niewoehner <HNiewoehner at netscape.net> wrote:
Ismet and I have copies of a number of the early Dionadairs. I think Zahava has some more. I'd like to get copies of those.

I also have a tape from when CBS Sunday morning did a piece on Estrella. They had a mic in the guy's helmet while a camera observed from a hill top. Need to dig & find these things before the tapes die.

Damon

Lady Annis atte Roseberry    Barony of Northkeep    Kingdom of Ansteorra