[Northkeep] Fw: [mooneschadowe] Commentary results

Kathy Herndon northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org
Wed Jun 11 09:43:29 PDT 2003

>Diethelm's device is in the June LOI - Mooneschadowe did a commentary on it
>last night........

It's very spiffy.  I saw it when he turned it in at the submissions
table at Crown Tourney.

>Rosamund/Etienne/Masamune - it might be neat to see the results of a
>commenting after you'd done one.......

Commentary is published in the Ansteorran Gazette, with a two-month
delay (Commentary on the June ILoI will be in the August Gazette, for
example).  I could probably manage to put ours on the Herald's
section of the Northkeep web page, if folks are interested and would
like to see it sooner.

Rosamund