[Northkeep] populace

Edward Candland ecandland at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 31 22:40:01 PST 2003

Sorry I didn't make it to populace. I didn't see a reminder but I was pretty sure it was on. Anyway, the real reason was my dog has been really sick and the poor little guy had to go in for surgery last night. It's still touch and go.

Fàelàn

I think over again of my small adventures.

My fears.
Those small ones that seemed so big.

For all the vital things.
I had to get and to reach.

And yet there is only one great thing.
The only thing.

To live to see the great day that dawns.
And the light that fills the world.

-Old Inuit Song-

--
[ White Chocolate.jpg of type image/jpeg deleted ]