[Northkeep] CN-Sunfest Demo

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Thu May 8 11:51:17 PDT 2003

Greetings all

Sunfest is June 6,7,8
we are planning to run this like a mini event and are calling it
Le Tournoi Du Soleil (The Tournament of The Sun)

what we would like to see is a
Heavy Tourney (Swiss five)
Rapier Tourney
A&S public display
Bardic public performance
we also would like Belly Dancers, Drummers Artisans and anyone else who has
something to share

we do not have any rapier fighters up here yet and will need assistance from
the rapier community and marshals to pull this off (please contact me)

also if there are any youth fighters that would like to come pleas do (again
will need marshals)

I will keep posting more info as it become available

Ottokar