[Northkeep] Too many Chrisssss....

Chris Graue myangelmorgan at juno.com
Wed May 21 20:14:35 PDT 2003

Actually, I have established that I am interested in looking onto a
particular culture, but that is as far as I have been able to get. I
don't know what time frame I like best because I am not having much luck
finding garb from different times to establish a time I am interested
in... thus choosing a name from that era... my internet is iffy, so I
can't always check links. sometimes I can look at work, but sometimes
Websense blocks me, so I am having difficulty in that area... not to
mention just getting through Morgan's 4th birthday... being the
newsletter editor for our VW club AND trying to find a bigger house to
move to... I am a little stressed and preoccupied... but I do hope to
narrow it down very soon... I spoke with Kitty tonight about Frankish
garb and hats and Russian (cuz she REALLY likes Russian, lol). see, I
want something that is obviously not like everyone else, possibly
Germanic, but not disgustingly gawdy, either.

Chris, the confused one

...  Last I remember, you had picked a culture and time, name