[Northkeep] Crown Tourney Weather Update:

Sally Stewart ladyannisatteroseberry at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 17:32:31 PDT 2003

Marcus... speaking of storm tracking... was that you I heard on the news a bit ago who was right UNDER a funnel cloud??? Here's hoping all continues well with you this evening!! (and thanks for all the weather "head's up" for this weekend.) Annis

"Mark D. Conklin N7XYO" <markdc at olpdsl.net> wrote:This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
Crown Tourney Weather Update:

As I mentioned last weekend, Crown Tourney is right smack dab in the middle of the severe weather season. Mother Nature has again proven she knows weather much better than any of weather wizards and all their fancy machines. We have a storm

Lady Annis atte Roseberry    Barony of Northkeep    Kingdom of Ansteorra