[Northkeep] the next event

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 14:51:25 PDT 2003

Thank you Puck for putting words to my feelings so
well.

Trish to you and any others out there that might feel
the same way, as one of the Co-Autocrats of the event,
I am genuinely sorry that you did not have a good
time.  To show that I am serious about this, please
email me privatly zahavabathannah at yahoo.com and let me
know specifically what has upset you. After just about
every event that we do here in Northkeep we do a post
event what-when-wrong/what-when-right meeting with
those people who were involved with putting it on. If
you can let me know where we failed, I will bring it
up and we will try to fix it for events in the future.
I realize that it may be to late to appease you
personally, but maybe we can make it better for those
who come in the future.

Lady Zahava batHannah
Crown Co-Steward