[Northkeep] sewing day... still trying to catch up

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Thu May 22 10:51:45 PDT 2003

Well, what I've made has not been professional quality, but it's held up
to many washings, so I'm happy. I will say that sewing used to stress me
out so much that when I mentioned I had to make something, the whole
family would abandon me, or at the very least stay out of my way. That
has passed, so I am more comfortable with my limited ability. Nix and
Nadine were both very patient teachers, and really helpful when I got
stuck or scared I'd mess it up. For those of you new to sewing, both
these ladies are very helpful along with many others of our Populace. My
suggestion would be if you see some garb that you like on someone, ask
them about it.

Marta