[Northkeep] Castellan - An Experiment

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at SSD.FSI.com
Wed May 28 14:16:48 PDT 2003

Heilsa good gentles,

Well, you've attended the Persona Development 101 class.  Now, what to do
with what you've learned?   The SCA is more than just a costume party isn't
it?

At this weekend's Castellan event in Northkeep, we are going to have a
"persona evening".

This weekend there will be a gathering where everyone is asked to attend in
persona.    We'd like to meet who you are.  Visit with others and meet their
persona's.  Don't have one?  Come by to meet and observe others.  Swap
stories, sing songs, talk about your trades, or just hang around and gab.
Figure out how a 10th C. Celt holds a conversation with a Landsknecht.
Many of us may find that our persona's are very different from the people
you are used to dealing with.

Our only request is that there be no discussions of modern topics.  If we
hear you talking about computer games, star trek, etc. you will be given
some clues and if that doesn't work you will be asked to go else where.

We hope to do this Friday about 7:30 at the fire circle in the tree line
just south of the feast hall.

Please come by and introduce yourself.