[Northkeep] Castellan

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 06:12:21 PDT 2003

I had a question last night from one of gentles competing in our Drighton and Castellan competitions. If one were to win the Drighton Tournament does that exclude them from winning the Castellan competition? And could one fail to win the Drighton tournament and still acquire enough points to win Castellan? After reading the website I am still a bit unsure. Please let me know. Thank you.

Angus.