[Northkeep] Rust stains

Kathy Herndon northkeep_herald at ansteorra.org
Thu May 29 14:17:54 PDT 2003

>I was told of a solvent that would remove rust stains from cloth. I
>have since forgotten the name of said miracle of science. Will
>someone please relay this to me(ggrrr white looks nice....when its
>new).

I know there are other things to use, but I like Zud cleanser.  You
find it in the cleaning product aisle with the scouring powders.
It's made for cleaning hard surfaces, but it works nicely on cloth as
well.  Just wet the garment, apply a paste of Zud, and let it sit for
a while.  When the stain is faded away, wash as usual.

Rosamund