[Northkeep] Beginners' A&S at Castellan

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 10:17:43 PDT 2003

Just to try to help clarify.  If you're wanting to go for the title of Castallen then the beginner's A&S does not count.  Beginners are welcome to enter the main competition and try for the title, just don't forget documentation is required.

Donna Hufford <dhufford at earthlink.net> wrote:on 5/29/03 1:54 PM, Istvan Temesvari at istvan at micahtek.com wrote:

> What if our first A&S entry is for this Castellan?
>
> Istvan

Istvan,

You--or anyone else-- can certainly enter the Castellan A&S as a beginner,
or as your first competition and I would encourage you to do so. The
competition on Sunday is for those folks who would like to get the feel and
experience of A&S competition without the pressure and requirements that
come with a Baronial Artisan Competition.
I look forward to seeing the completed project on Saturday. Good Luck!

Siobhan