[Northkeep] Caroling idea

Susan O'Neal catmafia at direcway.com
Mon Nov 24 03:09:27 PST 2003

I went looking for Kasha's address and realized I didn't have it on this
machine.

Anyways, in the past we have talked of doing a little 'period caroling' in
garb, but never really had anyone to lead it.  With you as our Bardic
Champion, I think it would be a great idea.  If you want to do it over here
in Tahlequah, we can end up at our house for a fire and mulled cider or
something of that nature, but would need to be outside as there isn't room
inside and too many cat's to have people tramping in and out.  I imagine
peoples' Decembers are filling soon, so would be a nice time to schedule it.

Anyone interested?
Susan

Also, I need Konstatine's address-would love to get ahold of his Chai
recipe he had at that one Winterkingdom