[Northkeep] authorizing marshall

Rick Drake ainarm at cox.net
Sat Nov 22 20:11:04 PST 2003

Well right now they are still pretty restrictive on who they will let be an authorizing marshall.  What you would need to do is get with the regional and see if they would be willing to sign off on it.  But I wouldn't get to hopefull at the time.
On the other hand I picked up a set of authorization cards at Bordermarch and will have them at Populace to get to people who need them.
Ainar