[Northkeep] help please

Robert Stewart skerritheviking at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 23:13:27 PDT 2003

Good day to everyone, I hope this letter finds you in good health.  As many of you know, we are supposed to be house sitting for her brother for the next 8 years.  Annis and I just found out this evening that her brother has decided to sell the house and we have to move by dec. 1st.  We just had Heather aug. 23rd and Sally ( Annis ) has not gotten to work yet, and I am making junk wages at Wal Mart.  After my child support, I bring home 400$ a month.  We need to find jobs and a home as quickly as possible.  If anyone has ideas, please let us know right away.  This will make our 16th move in 5 years, the others because of slum lords or work, and we are really worn down.
Thank you, YIS
Robert and Sally Stewart

Lord Skerri Valtorsson
Knight Marshall
Incipient Canton of Chemin Noir
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra

Praise no sword before wet, no ale before drunk, nor ice before crossed